These are the world's most popular English Snooker balls and for very good reason - they perform brilliantly! The red balls are replaced by yellow balls for red or burgundy billiard cloths.
- High longevity - The PREMIUM resin with Vitrotech technology hardens and vitrifies the surface for durable brightness.
- Low yearly table cost - Smooth surface reduces drastically the table cloth wear resulting in far less cloth and ball replacement.
- Made of Aramith Premium - Phenolic resin with high impact resistance and prolonged longevity.
- High quality standards - For 8 criteria : density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, weight.
- 2 1/16" Aramith Premier snooker balls - best quality balls in the world!
- Suitable for all standard snooker tables
- Enhances player enjoyment and performance
- Made from high quality phenolic resin by Aramith - the worlds No 1 cue ball manufacturers
- More impact and scratch resistant than cheaper polyester balls (no other manufacturer makes phenolic resin balls)
- Perfect balance and rebound, giving the most consistent response